Cooking the Italian Way
Italian food- It doesn’t need to be complicated so this course is suited to all levels of ability. It’s all about using fresh and colourful ingredients so come and learn about the cuisine and do some cooking.
The groups are small and this gives you plenty of opportunity to ask questions and gain as much knowledge as possible. You can learn at a steady pace with guidance along the way.
This course includes making your own Italian Pasta from scratch – you will never want to buy pasta again!
In the morning you will be cooking (this may be subject to change)
- Foccacia – made with fresh herbs and olives
- Tortillini – made with homemade Pasta, Spinach and Ricotta
- Chicken Spagnole – strips of chicken cooked with peppers & Tomatoes and cream
Lunch will consist of an Italian buffet where you can cherry pick from a selection of dishes, giving you an opportunity to taste some lovely flavours and enjoy a break before moving onto the afternoon session of your day.
In the Afternoon you will be cooking (this may be subject to change)
- Risotto – Butternut Squash, Pinenuts and Gorgonzola
- Pear and Ginger Cake – moist and light, great for tea or a dessert
Finally at the end you will take home all of your creations armed with the recipes.