Please be aware that Kim’s Norfolk Kitchen uses induction hobs which can be a serious danger to people with pace makers
- Lots of hands on after demonstrations by us
- A Maximum of 4 on a course so plenty of help and advice.
- An apron and all the equipment you will need for your chosen activity
- All the ingredients will be weighed for you
- Packaging supplied to take home all your yummy produce
- Refreshments and snacks and if you are with us for the day we supply lunch so please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements
- e-Recipes and information sheets
- The full use of the “up Man” he Cleans up washes up Tidies up…..you get the idea.
Things to consider on the day:
- You will be on your feet for a large part of your course so please ensure you wear comfortable shoes remembering that things can get spilt on the floor
- The kitchen can get warm and you will be using your hands so light clothing with short sleeves are suggested
- Try to keep jewellery to a minimum particularly rings as on some of the courses you will be mixing with your hands!
- If you are above or below average height please let us know as we can provide work platforms or raise the workbench we don’t want you going home with a bad back!
So that we can start promptly and get the most out of your time with us please aim to be with us 15 mins before the start time.
- Day Courses Start 10.00 am Finish 4.30 pm
- Half day Start 10.00 am Finish 1.30 pm
- Other courses As published on the webpage
Parking and entry:
- Please park at the rear of the Kitchen, in front of the black garage with the Abarth signs and the area to the left of the garage entrance. Please try to avoid other drives and grass areas we do get lorries and large agricultural vehicles passing. If this area is full then park at the front of the Kitchen and walk back round
- Look for the Kim’s Norfolk Kitchen “A” board to help locate the entrance and watch the short video below
- If the gate is not open then please ring the bell to let us know you have arrived